Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Daughters of Darkness

 Daughters of Darkness by L.J. Smith

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I first read this book when I was probably 15 or 16 yrs old, so let me see what I can review from my memory;
I've always loved romance stories, and of course back then supernatural stories were big to me. So when I came across these two genres at the time, I was ecstatic. I had enjoyed reading it so much; the characters and the story plot had captivated my teen-aged mind.
I remember the girls being very strong individuals, and the supernatural boys intriguing characters. In the end, you couldn't help but fall in love with both the good guys and the bad guys. ;)

For the longest time my sister and I had been trying to remember this book, but never could, and finally now, after all this time, I found it.

I'm so excited! I'm very happy I finally found it, I want to read it over some day.





View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment